I am a huge fan of healthy desserts, and I love making them for my baby girl. That’s why I love this chocolate avocado ice cream! It’s made with frozen bananas, cocoa, and avocado, and tastes just like ice cream when it is blended up in the Baby Bullet. Avocados provide healthy fats for your baby’s development. Your little one will absolutely love this healthy treat. Freeze the chopped bananas ahead of time, and add as much water as needed to get it going, but not too much or the ice cream will turn out runny.
This recipe isn’t just for your baby, you’ll love this healthy dessert too!
Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp water (more if needed)
- Scoop the avocado into a Baby Bullet pitcher and add the banana and cocoa powder and water.
- Pulse a few times and add more water until you reach a blended, but thick, consistency.
Makes 1 cup