This is a fact: I am always in the kitchen. Usually creating new baby food purees or making cakes for my YouTube channel LovelyLadyCakes. I need a full time kitchen staff person to help me organize and wash dishes. When you spend as much time in the kitchen as I do, not all recipes turn out the way you anticipate. This weeks creation took me by surprise. I thought this certain combination would taste and smell weird. To my amazement the aroma was a savory one and it tasted really yummy. And feeding red peppers to a toddler or baby never come to mind. Yet, adding red peppers actually gave this puree a lovely savory taste while the potatoes added an extra creaminess.
Dinner is served, baby.
Chicken and Baby Potatoes with Red Pepper Puree
- 1/4 cup of cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup baby potatoes or fingerling potatoes
- 1-2 baby red bell peppers (take the seeds out and cube)
- In the Baby Bullet Steamer, on setting 5, steam the potatoes or boil them.
- In the Baby Bullet, add the cooked chicken, steamed potatoes, and cubed red bell peppers (seeds removed.) Blend till smooth. Add 1 Tbsp water to make a more smooth consistency.