In my Baby Bullet, I added all of Elle’s favorite things: strawberries, sweet potato, Greek yogurt, and quinoa. Make sure your babies aren’t allergic to strawberries before you make this or substitute with another fruit like blueberries. And personally, I don’t give Elle yogurt before bed. My child is already a hyper one and it keeps her up. This is more of a morning puree to get your little ones happy and full for sustained energy throughout the day. It also happens to be a great and easy way to introduce grains into their diets.
Breakfast Quinoa & Greek Yogurt Puree
- 1/2 cup organic strawberries (diced)
- 1/4 cup organic sweet potatoes (steamed or baked, and diced)
- 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- small amount of water, if needed
- Using the Baby Bullet, add the yogurt first, then the diced strawberries, cooked sweet potato and the quinoa.
- Close the lid and blend.
- If it looks too dry, try adding a small amount of water until you reach your desired consistency.
- Blend again.
- Feed to your baby.
Enjoy, little ones!