These avocado banana muffins are great to have on hand for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack for your little one. They’re made with honey to sweeten them up, but remember that honey is not recommended for babies younger than one year due to health risks. These muffins are moist, flavorful and healthy. My daughter loves when I add a few chocolate chips on the top!
Avocado Banana Muffins
- 1 avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- Add all ingredients to a Baby Bullet pitcher and blend until smooth, using a spatula to scrape.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin pan with 6 liners and fill with batter.
- Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving.