I love the idea of breakfast cookies, especially when you are on the go and can’t have a sit down breakfast. These are packed with protein, fiber, and come together so quickly! They are even the perfect snack cookies, and you won’t feel bad about giving them to your kiddos!
Toddler Breakfast Cookie Recipe
- 1 large banana
- 4 tb. peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tb. chia seeds
- 2 tb. coconut
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- In the Baby Bullet Blender, add the peanut butter and egg. Blend until creamy. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl. Mash your banana.
- Add egg and peanut butter mixture to the banana, and stir together.
- Next add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spoon 1 scoop of the dough onto a prepared baking sheet. Using an ice cream scoop works best, as the dough will not fully stick together.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Store in air tight container for 3-5 days.