Homemade Vanilla Bean Applesauce

There’s one very important thing I have to ask when feeding new foods to my baby: Is this organic? While I was pregnant with Elle, I made sure to take care of myself by eating right, doing daily yoga, and relaxing. Naturally, I want to make sure she’s healthy and safe outside of the womb, too. Every […]

The Only Mousse Recipe You’ll Ever Need

My personal goal is to eat healthful, organic foods 70 percent of the time. The remaining 30 percent is pretty much devoted to buffalo wings, scotch, and dessert. Of course, I love chocolate anything, but I’m simply obsessed with any kind of lemon or banana-flavored dessert. I’m also infatuated with Cool Whip, so much so […]

Homemade Wood Cleaner

A house with old, dingy wooden furniture can really bring you down. Don’t get me wrong – wooden furniture is beautiful and that old feel can bring a lovely antique kinda vibe to a house, even turn it into a home, but if your pieces are just screaming for a little polish – look no further! This […]

All Natural DIY Air Freshener

Do you want your home to have that warm, welcoming smell, like Pottery Barn or William Sonoma stores have? Try this all natural air freshener that will brighten your home without the polluting, allergenic fragrances and chemicals of wall plugins or scented candles. I myself am allergic to perfume and fragrance, so this is especially […]

Lemon Chicken with Vegetables

Believe it or not, my husband came up with this combination. The man loves a lemon (especially if it’s a Meyer lemon which is a little sweeter) and since he’s my best tester and loves to influence Kenya’s palate, I give him props for coming up with this delicious recipe. It takes minutes to prepare […]

Doctor’s Advice: New Flavors

Michelle R.: Hi!! I’m new to all of this making my own baby food and I’m SO excited about it!! 🙂 My son is 6 1/2 months old and I have gone through the basic foods, such as green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, broccoli, zucchini. My question is, I’ve seen a TON of […]

Friendship Lemon Tarts for Valentine’s Day

We are officially less than a week away from Valentine’s Day and the onslaught of recipes featuring raspberry red, strawberry pink and chocolate — the colors and flavors of love and passion — has begun. While I love rosy hues and chocolaty treats, I thought I’d take a moment to celebrate yellow, the color of […]

Lemon Chicken with Quinoa and Parsley

Quinoa and Chicken pack a nice protein punch while providing much needed fiber. Lemon and parsley work together to turn this healthy dinner into something that is sure to delight Baby’s taste buds and have her reaching for more! Lemon Chicken with Quinoa and Parsley Ingredients ½ Cup Cooked Quinoa 1 Cup Cooked Chicken, chopped […]